03 Apr Easy Easter variation Buddy Cakes
Buddy Cakes can be made into adorable Easter treat variations!
Egg Next Cupcakes (these are made with coconut) We recommend our Classics Sampler here.
- Mix any flavor of Buddy Cake Mix and bake into regular or mini-size cupcakes. (Bake at 400. Full size cupcake = 16 -17 minutes and mini-cupcakes = 8 minutes.) Each packet makes 6-8 mini cupcakes
- Let cool. Frost with any flavor frosting.
- Dip into green colored shredded coconut
- Place candy eggs in the middle
“Angeled” Egg Cakes – We recommend our Very Vanilla here.
- Bake Buddy’s Very Vanilla cake mix in egg shaped baking pans. Do not fill too high or you wont have a flat surface for the “cut in half” look of the egg.
- Cool. Frost with Vanilla frosting
- Using a small paring knife, cut out circle in the center.
- Mix yellow food coloring into vanilla frosting. Scoop into ziplock bag and snip off corner.
- Squeeze “yolk” into center of “eggs”!:)
- Mix Buddy’s Spice Cake Mix with 4 Tablespoons water and 3 Tblsp. shredded carrot. (We like to add crushed pineapple as well!)
- Top with Buddy’s Very Vanilla Frosting
Lemon Poppyseed Pancakes – We recommend our Lemonade Cake Mix here.
1 packet Lemonade Buddy Cake
1 Tblsp. Gluten Free Flour
4 Tablespoon Milk (dairy or non-dairy)
1 Tblsp. Oil
1 t. poppy seeds
* Mix all ingredients together and proceed to make like regular pancakes!
(one Buddy Cake packet makes 3 med. pancakes)